Thursday, May 2, 2013

About Animals





Welcome back to my blog, today I have to talk about anything I want. Is weird but I think that "free topic" is more difficult than write about an obligatory subject. Anyway, I will talk about something that makes me feel worried and upset.

Something I think is important to considerate is the incessant animals slaughter to “make” food that the big companies are doing since a lot of years, but that the people don’t reject. When I say that the people don’t reject this slaughter I’m talking about the people at the present that keep consuming this food, these animal-made clothes, these huge animal killer companies stuff (beauty accessories, etc.) and a lot of other things made by those abusive people and their “animal jails”.

The bigger problem is that the people knows a lot about how the animal lives, the abuses, their predestination life, and even how is the meat to our organism, how disgusting is the care of that meat, and they still support this domination in name of the best to the human and our heath. The point is that everyone at the present knows the animals domination but is just a few people that act with a little of consequence with something that we honestly know is unacceptable






5 comments:

  1. poor animals :c
    it sucks the domination on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very desappointing that! =( In this sense, I'm definitely vegetarian since two years ago, because I think the meat isn't necessary for us, inclusive a lot of studies has proved the red meat is very bad for health! And other food supplement the proteins. But the people know it, but they don't see it!

    And I know a lot of people with a good health and vegetarians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect your position in front of eating meat Dani, but i eat meat :C, sorry, is it cheaper for me jajaja. I really appreciate your battle.
    By the way, the lettuces are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think different Dani, I believe that people don't know very much (or don't want to know) how animals are treated. I think that the problem is not eating meat,the problem is that we don't connect with the process of our food, we don't connect with animal sacrifice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I `m agree with Estela. People today don´t know the process, problems and social topics about the food; and sometimes prefer the easiest.


    Regards girls

    ReplyDelete