Friday, May 10, 2013

My Cell phone


Hi everybody! The topic I’m going to talk about this week is technology.
I don’t really know much about technology, actually I think I'm ignorant with technology stuff or the new technology objects at the shops.

Anyway, if I choose my favourite piece of technology, I will talk about my cell phone or movile phone.

I like my cell phone because one reason, people can talk with me, and I can call them everywhere I am, and anytime I want. My phone is little, white and touch screen. In the picture seems modern, but it isn't! It hasn't internet, a great camera or things like that, it just call (when I have money) and send messages.

I got it like 4 years ago, when i lost the last one at the school.

I use my phone every day but when i forget to charge the battery (and that happens to me). Even though I carry it almost every time, I usually don't hear it and, obviously, don't answer my mother calls, she thinks I do it purposely.

Finally, i think if i don't have my phone, the life will be the same but we couldn't ask for or notify things quickly, but nothing will be terrible.




4 comments:

  1. Hello ! Nice post c: You have a pretty cell phone c:
    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cell phones that are simple and not so modern c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things happen. When your mom calls you and you don't quite to answer, she really gets angry (sometimes).
    The cell phone it's a little revolutionary piece of technology. It's very useful.
    Bye bye. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the main function of the cell phone... call xD ... I hate that nowadays all is money... for that the cell phone had a lot of things ¬¬ ... capitalism
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete