Sunday, May 19, 2013

PUSHEEN THE CAT

Today I'm going to talk about Pusheen the cat and if you like cats you will love her, she is a very funny and cute kitty drawn of the internet. In her site you could see her as an animation in different "memes" about her daily activities. The page is full of animations about Pusheen moving her legs, eating ice cream, pizza or donnuts, sleeping, cooking and more things. 

I knew this kitty because of my sister's facebook application on her iPod, Pusheen is a chat's emoticon that you can send to you friends (if you have an iPod). 

When I was looking information about this cat I found that it's really popular, even has an online store, so I think that it is an  animation of a company.

Finally, here is the Pusheen's site, and if you want to see more of its memes I really advise you to visit it: http://pusheen.com/

And here are some pictures of her ...





3 comments:

  1. I love cats <3 ! They are the best :B ! Is so fat *-* !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that cat! jaja. I have two girlfriends who loves Pusheen, one of them even had a Pusheen sttufed.
    Nice post!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! this cat is so beautiful, i discovered this kitten just this week on facebook and I had no idea that this cat is "she"! a female cat (:

    ReplyDelete