Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Picture

Hello everyone! Today I have to talk about a picture I like.
The problem is that right now I can't think about or remember a special photo or picture. But surfing on the internet I remember a beauty and special amphibian that I knew a few days ago. It is an aquatic animal named axolotl, axolote or ajolote that means "aquatic monster" and i knew it because of a Cortazar tale. 

This is an incredible animal, because is a neotenic salamander. Neotenic means, in evolution terms, that the species axolotl have a young appearance, like a baby or a young salamander (the same with humans and primate).

The axolotl lives on the Mexican waters.

The fist picture I saw was so incredible because the axolotl's face looks human. A happy human.

I just looked on the internet to see the axolotle, so I don't have any picture of it that I took and I don't know who took it either.

This picture shows an axolotle, I think it was taken on the Mexican waters and is beautiful because it shows the smiley axolotle's face. 


(This is the first picture I saw)



1 comment:

  1. this is a very good tale of cortazar! i also knew about the axolotl for this (: this animal is so strange, but this pictures are beauty

    ReplyDelete