Thursday, October 10, 2013

A friend of mine :)

I think that a friends is someone who you can trust and who yo can be yourself always. I have few close friends, but today I am going to talk about one who is really close to me and who is with me since a lot of years. 

Here we are at the school, we had 14 years old!
The name of my friend is Constanza, but everyone calls her Coni. I met her in 2005 at the school, but we make good friends later, like in 2006 (7th or 8th grade). I remember that we were part of the same group of friends but with the time we get closer. Then we were always together at the school and after it, we met our families and shared vacations, secrets, problems and our entires life. 

I feel really happy to have Coni, she is a huge part of my life that I wouldn't like to change. We have been to each other all these years despite of the last time when we separated a little because of the University and the new obligations.

I think that we are really different. And I try so hard to respect hers different points of view. She really like science and video games (things that I don't like), and she hates to read or to talk about conflictive things (things that I do). But we share some simple things like our love for the animals, some kinds of music, the love for the food, swimming, trips and laugh. 

Despite of our difference I think we share a story of a lot of things that we live together and that is something really hard that keeps us together. At this time we get together every week, because we study on the same campus. That is something that we are trying to do since a few weeks ago, because when you study is difficult to meet with your friends. 








5 comments:

  1. very nice story one of my best friends is also called Cony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very happy and funny in your picture, is a great picture. I think that the food is definitily the best meeting point hahaha. I hope your friendship continue growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story and a lot your picture :) You look so happy! I

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look like Coni! I'm not saying you are identical but both have a similar in the face. It's cool have a best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know how to translate this sentence from spanish to english;( but just let it ... "La amistad es más difícil y más rara que el amor. Por eso, hay que salvarla como sea" (Alberto Moravia) remember it!

    ReplyDelete