Thursday, September 5, 2013

About the last term

HI everyone!
The last term was too rushed, the strike took more time than we thought and the end of the process was really disappointed.
I was part of the strike but it's difficult to me take a precise position, because I think that the strikes are not the choice of the most of the people at the faculty, no one has the total clarity to propose the best tactics to work and to convince the others. The worst thing is that the most of the people is not thinking about the methods, is just acting quickly and repeating a process, since 2011.
Anyway,the last weeks of the last semester were chaotic. Everyone was studying for days with no rest (studying, reading or doing homework).The contents that we review at class were few and the lectures were a lot, so it was difficult to survive.  

This term I expect that the things will be better and I really believe that the time to work will be more, so we should review all the contents. 





1 comment:

  1. I expect that semester will review all the contents in archaeology
    :(
    Good luck with this semester Daniela!

    ReplyDelete