Thursday, September 12, 2013

A place that I like

Hello everyone!

Last semester was stopped, as you know, by the strike. So we didn't have holidays. Today I'm going to talk about a place that I like and I would like to go in holidays(we have a little break next week because of the Independence Day).

I don't have one favorite place, because I really like travelling an knowing new places. So I don't prefer the country, the mountains or the beach, because it depends to the specif places, there are ugly and crowded beaches or countries that I don't like. 

But if I have to choose one of them I'd prefer in this moment the country, because of its tranquility. I usually goes to the country of my father's family. It's a huge place with some animals, a river and avocado trees. My favorite thing there are the old and abandoned houses of my father's ancestor.

It is on the sixth region, near to Melipilla, on a rural district named San Pedro. And I have go there all my life, because my grandparents used to live there. It was the meeting point of the hole family, to celebrate birthdays, holidays and to get together.

Now when I go alone or with my parents I just used to sleep so much over the grass, walk for the hills, and read. But I use to invite people with me, because that is a perfect place to lose contact with the things that we used to do.

I'm not sure about the place where I'm going this holidays, but I'm sure that I'll go there some days.

Regards!







4 comments:

  1. I love the Mountains and the country, because it's so quiet and relaxing, maybe in a few years more, when i was a reach man (jaja) i will go to live on a country in the mountains. But today, i have a farm in Chillán, so it's fine to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela
    I´m adore the mountains and rural zones. Your favorite place is really beautiful for your description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Daniela!!
    I like your post! I adore the mountains and country. I ´m from the south and live for a months in rural zones. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the country too! This seemes like a nice place.

    ReplyDelete