Thursday, April 18, 2013

About music



Today I'm going to talk about a singer. It's difficult to me choose one, because I don't have a favorite band or singer that I have been listening for years o that I know everything about his life, but in general I like woman singers and relaxing music. One singer that I really like is Sarah Blasko, she is australian and I think she is in her thirties. What I like of her is the voice and the instruments she use. Also I think she's so beautiful.

I started listening her because of a friend, I listened her a lot at the beginning but now I just listen music sometimes because I’m so busy reading or doing other things. About her, I don’t know specifically what type of music is, it could be pop or indie. What I like is that she sounds great, in her CDs and at the live concerts that I search on the internet. Also I like her lyrics, always are like poetry.

Here is a video of a song called Night and Day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dGc2cpKSew


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani, I've never listened about her, it makes me think about Bjork (or Kela haha).
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete