Friday, April 12, 2013

About me

Hi everyone!


My name is Daniela Galleguillos HenrĂ­quez, I'm 18 years old and I live in Santiago. I was born on April 16th, 1994. I have an older sister and we live with our parents. My sister's name is Karol, she's almost 23 years old and studies near to us at UMCE.

I have two pets that are part of my family. A dog named Laura who has about 11 human years, and a much smaller dog named Brownie.

I studied at a scholl near to my home for 10 years and a year ago I started studying anthropology at here. It was difficult at the beginning because I wasn't sure what it was, what was the work of an anthropologist in society and things like that. But now I'm pretty sure what I want to be.

I would like to talk about my hobbies. I really enjoy walking at parks or beautiful green places. I like watching movies at my computer with my sister or my boyfriend, but my favorite movies are Hayao Miyazaki's ones.

I would like to play an instrument, but I've never tried to learn one, maybe I'll do that some day. Nor practice any sport, but in a few weeks I'll begin to use the bike every day to go to university, because I'm sick of buses and crowded subway.

Regards, and I see you next class!





4 comments:

  1. Dani, I'm sick of crowded subway too! The bike is one of the best sports, it's funny and complete.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, what a beautiful name for a dog, I really love it!
    I love ride a bicycle too, I started a few days ago, but I'm so exciting for it.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, I would like to play an instrument too, but i think that now i'm too old for this and I prefer to sleep :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is cool watch movies with company... ia watch movies with my parent every time i can xD

    ReplyDelete