Thursday, December 12, 2013

The last blog post

Looking and remembering about this year, in perspective, I could say that it was a little bit boring; I did not do so much funny things or started new activities. Unfortunately I didn't went to any concert, but I wanted to go to some during the year, and the exhibitions that I visited was not really interesting to me, so I don't remember details.

So I will talk about a movie that I saw and was very special to me. The name of the movie is "Entre les murs" in French, but the translation to English is "The class". I saw this movie with my boyfriend at the Cine UC (on the UC Extension Center), and it was part of a festival of international movies (SANFIC), so the film-maker, Laurent Cantet, was there to present the movie and make some comments about its production.

The movie was interesting and special because of the topic it talks about: education. First of all, it was made about the real facts, that is that the film-group was looking the daily activities and dinamics for a year on a class of a French public school, and after that they made the movie with roles and facts inspirated on the reality of that class with the same students as actors.

In second place, the reality that was related refers to a poor French context with immigrant realities and problems like drugs or delinquency. It was interesting because of the style of the film-maker. It was real and with no excessive characteristics, because the problem was centered on the way of learning and the interactions between students and teachers and they dind't show that with morbidity.

This is a recommendable movie with an interesting topic. I was thinkg about it for weeks before I saw it!

Regards!



2 comments:

  1. I think it's a interesting movie, I will see! Mostly of the French movies are good (wich I've seen was good) but they are a little slowly but I think it's part of the French style.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope see this movie one day, look interesting :)

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete