Thursday, December 5, 2013

Practicing

Hello Classmates!

Today, in the practice exercise for the exam, we work with listening, reading and writing items. 

The first part was the reading part. I think it was simple, and it was not so difficult to me. I did not know some words, but I searched their meanings on wordreference website. However, I think it was a little bit long, because a reading item takes more time than other kind of exercises. 

At the second part, the writing one, I had some difficulties with the online format. I have problems for several minutes with the format to write the words. In general, the grammar and vocabulary were not too difficult.

At the last item, listening, I tried to pay so much attention because I think that I have some problems with this kinds of exercises. In general it was easy, but I feel that I need to improve.

Regards to everyone and I hope you have done well :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment