Thursday, November 14, 2013

About this year :)

This year have been specially rushed and tiring, because of the long strike at the university and the new assignments with a lot of homework (specially reading work).

At the beginning, on holidays, I went to the south of Chile with some friends and my boyfriend. It was relaxing and exciting because of the places we knew. The most exciting thing was the bus and ferry trip to Chaitén, it was around beautiful natural and huge hills and different animals (particularly dolphins).
About the academic year, it has been tiring. I have had a lot of reading work for the most of the assignments, and specially at the end of the term (I think because of the strike), when I slept few hours repeatedly times.

I think that this year has been a huge year of knowledge, specially on the politic thing. I have strengthened my work on two politic organizations on the university and that is one think that makes me fell calm about something bigger (related with the social and change work) that I think that is important and urgent to do. 

An important new of this year was a family "change". My mom left our home and went out of the city with my father. It is something gradually and it has been a change about the organization with my sister to maintain our home (something that at this time has been toooo difficult)

I expect for the rest of the year something more quit, time to relax (out of this city) and an accordance feeling.

Regards! 




3 comments:

  1. dani! I know you will have time to relax but you have to wait a little. Vacations is close everyday jajajajaja :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if your expectations of something big changed at all after the elections last Sunday. I was a bit disappointed so few people voted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani!!! I like your post and we need vacations now!! I need go to my house :C

    ReplyDelete